The WP Google Map plugin allows you to add a bounce marker animation, which can be triggered when the marker is clicked. This animation gives your map a fun and interactive element by allowing users to see when they have clicked on a marker. And creating an improved visual experience when navigating your map.
Bounce markers are a type of navigation tool that can be used to help users find their way around. The icon will move up and down until the user selects another marker or closes the info window. With this type of marker, users can easily locate places with minimal effort.
- Hide Markers on Page Load in google maps
- Change zoom level on a marker click on a Google Map
- Bounce animation on marker click on a Google Map
- Change center point on a marker click on a Google Map
- Display marker clusters on Google Maps