Google Maps users can now filter their search results by category with the help of a specific plugin. This plugin makes it easier for users to find exactly what they are looking for quickly and efficiently. No more obscure search terms or scrolling through unrelated results; filtering by category with this plugin allows you to view only establishments in your chosen category.
Assign categories to your locations and provide an easy way for visitors to filter items according to them. With this new feature, users can easily navigate your map and find exactly what they are looking for in no time at all. This will make it easier for people to locate a desired location according to their needs and preferences, as they can now filter their results by the different categories available.
- Location filter using radius distance in Listing
- Filter by category in Google Maps
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Sort categories by title in google map tabs
- Multiple filters for listing below Google Maps