Need to refine your search for markers on Google Maps? Try out the Advanced Search feature which provides more accurate results. With this advanced search, you can narrow down your criteria, making it easier and faster to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Users can now narrow down their searches to specific locations using keywords, address, or latitude and longitude coordinates. The plugin will automatically update and list all relevant markers based on the user’s query.
Google Maps’ Advanced Search feature lets you refine your search for markers listings, allowing you to enter multiple parameters and use filters for more specific results. This helps make searching on markers listing fast, easy, and multifunctional.
- WordPress Real Estate Listing Example
- A complete listing solution for Google Maps
- Paginated markers grid on Google Maps
- Restaurants Listing Solution for Google Maps
- Bounce animation on marker click on a Google Map