This plugin allows users to display multiple filters based on custom fields, taxonomies, or location fields. It also provides the ability to create an unlimited number of filters, ensuring that the user can tailor their filtering experience in order to get the results most relevant to their search query.
Searching for items by location can be made easier by using multiple filters to narrow down the results. By adding placeholders and interactive settings to a map, you can adjust the content of the listing to better suit your specific needs. This helps make sure that your searches return only the most relevant results.
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Sort locations in listings
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location
- Filter by category in Google Maps