Want to hide markerson a map on page load? This guide will show you how! By hiding coordinates or markers on the page, you can keep your data and layout private until you’re ready to share it.
Step 1 Go to Add or Edit Map and Scroll down to the ‘Infowindow Settings’ section.
Step 2 Enable the box of ‘Hide Markers on Page Load’ option.
Step 3 Click on Save Map and open it in browser.
Then you will see location markers will not display on your assigned map.
- How to change zoom level of the Google Maps on marker click
- What are marker clusters and how to use
- How to customize the marker category icons
- How to hide markers on page load
- How to create a marker category
- Paginated markers grid on Google Maps
- Paginated markers listing below Google Maps
- Advanced search on markers listing in Google Maps
- Hide Markers on Page Load in google maps
- Bounce animation on marker click on a Google Map