Want to hide markerson a map on page load? This guide will show you how! By hiding coordinates or markers on the page, you can keep your data and layout private until you’re ready to share it.
Step 1 Go to Add or Edit Map and Scroll down to the ‘Infowindow Settings’ section.
Step 2 Enable the box of ‘Hide Markers on Page Load’ option.
Step 3 Click on Save Map and open it in browser.
Then you will see location markers will not display on your assigned map.
- How to customize the marker category icons
- How to change zoom level of the Google Maps on marker click
- How to create a marker category
- What are marker clusters and how to use
- How to hide markers on page load
- Advanced search on markers listing in Google Maps
- Bounce animation on marker click on a Google Map
- Paginated markers grid on Google Maps
- Change zoom level on a marker click on a Google Map
- Display marker clusters on Google Maps
Was this article helpful?