A marker identifies a location on a map. This tutorial shows how to hide markers on page load.
Step 1 Go to Add or Edit Map and Scroll down to the ‘Infowindow Settings’ section.
Step 2 Enable the box of ‘Hide Markers on Page Load’ option.
Step 3 Click on Save Map and open it in browser.
Then you will see location markers will not display on your assigned map.
- What are marker clusters and how to use
- How to create a marker category
- How to customize the marker category icons
- How to change zoom level of the Google Maps on marker click
- How to hide markers on page load
- Advanced search on markers listing in Google Maps
- Paginated markers grid on Google Maps
- Display marker clusters on Google Maps
- Bounce animation on marker click on a Google Map
- Paginated markers listing below Google Maps