Sometimes we need to change the Google Maps zoom level on a marker click to navigate the location closely. This WP MAPS PRO plugin provides an easy way to change the zoom level on marker click using the following steps:
Step 1 Go to Add Map or Manage Maps > Edit Map and Scroll down to the Infowindow Settings section.
Step 2 Point to the Change Zoom on Click and select Zoom Level from the drop-down list.
Step 3 Click Save Map and see the changes.
- How to display locations per page in listings
- How to disable the Google Maps drag
- How to disable mouse scroll wheel on Google Maps
- How to customize the marker category icons
- How to change zoom level of the Google Maps on marker click
- Change zoom level on a marker click on a Google Map
- Bounce animation on marker click on a Google Map
- Paginated markers listing below Google Maps
- Advanced search on markers listing in Google Maps
- Hide Markers on Page Load in google maps