Google Maps allows users to visually display clusters of markers on their maps by providing the ability to group or aggregate locations together. By displaying markers in clusters, individual sites are more easily identified and can create a cleaner, less cluttered aesthetic. Additionally, this capability makes it easier for viewers to understand large amounts of information at once.
Clustering is useful if you have too many markers. You can Display marker clusters on Google Maps easily using this plugin. The number on a marker cluster icon indicates how many objects it contains. If you zoom into any of such locations, it decreases, and you begin to see the individual points on the Google Map.
It's easy to clone this maps demo. Just download the live demo file and import it.
- Advanced search on markers listing in Google Maps
- Paginated markers listing below Google Maps
- Change zoom level on a marker click on a Google Map
- Bounce animation on marker click on a Google Map
- Paginated markers grid on Google Maps