When using the WP MAPS PRO plugin, it’s possible to switch the center point of a map when clicking a marker. This allows for easy navigation between different markers within the same map.
When a marker is clicked on in Google Maps, it can be programmed to have the center point of the map change automatically to that location. This means that any time the user clicks on a marker, the map will reposition and center itself around that selected spot. it’s possible to change the center point of the map in order to focus on the marker. As you do this, an info window will appear that contains important details about the marker.
- Advanced search on markers listing in Google Maps
- Bounce animation on marker click on a Google Map
- Change center point on a marker click on a Google Map
- Hide Markers on Page Load in google maps
- Paginated markers grid on Google Maps