Have you ever wanted to add custom HTML over Google Maps? Now you can with the help of the Google Maps plugin. you can add custom HTML, map styling, images, and more to create a unique mapping experience that fits in with your WordPress website. With in a short time, you can make your own interactive maps with WP Maps Pro.
Looking to customize your Google Maps experience? Now you can with the ability to display custom HTML e.g Images, Videos, Custom Links etc. And don’t worry – they can be easily managed through the backend!
Googles Maps plugin lets you create custom HTML map markers with the help of the standard Marker object. This feature allows you to customize your maps to suit your individual needs and make them more interactive for users.
- Color scheme in Google Maps
- Street view in Google Maps
- Location filter using radius distance in Listing
- Redirect on click on Google Map shapes
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location