The paginated markers grid format is a great way to add improved UI and UX functionality to your website. This format allows you to present objects in a structured and organized fashion, arranged into pages, and displayed below a Google Map. This can assist with the navigation of the page by providing viewers with easily accessible settings. Make the search experience of your customers better with the help of this feature.
Below is an example map with the described feature. Paginated markers grid format allows you to click on markers to display the titles of nearby objects. You can then switch between multiple pages in order to view more results. When you click on individual names, their exact geographical location points will appear on the map.
- Paginated markers grid on Google Maps
- Hide Markers on Page Load in google maps
- Change center point on a marker click on a Google Map
- Paginated markers listing below Google Maps
- Change zoom level on a marker click on a Google Map