Load a map based on the user’s current location for personalized navigation.
The map can be set to show the location of your visitors. It will adjust itself according to its location whenever someone visits your site. This map will be tailored to the visitor’s location, including the country and city that they are currently in. It will automatically load up according to where the user is located.
Maps can be made to load according to a visitor’s location, allowing them to zoom in on the area they are interested in. Upon zooming in, visitors may see streets, buildings, and other points of interest within or near their location.
- Location filter using radius distance in Listing
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Street view in Google Maps