Street View in Google Maps allows users to explore the world from their computer or mobile device. With Street View, you can view landmarks, and natural wonders and explore inside places like restaurants, museums, arenas, and more. See anywhere in the world in an immersive 360-degree experience and discover new places with ease!
With this tool, you can take a virtual tour without having to leave your home. Google Maps Street View feature allows users to explore the world with a 360-degree perspective. Photographers are used by Google to take wide-angle shots of streets and roads around the world, using specialized cameras to capture imagery used in Street View.
- Street view in Google Maps
- Redirect on click on Google Map shapes
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location
- Color scheme in Google Maps
- Custom HTML over Google Maps