Redirect is a way for your website to send a quick message to your reader’s browser and tell them that the page they want to visit has been moved, so their browser can automatically point them to the new page of your choice.
Step 1 Go to Add or Edit Locations page, scroll down and select Redirect radio button from On Click tab.
Step 2 Enter the URL in the Redirect Url tab.
Step 3 Click Save Location. Now open the frontend map page and on click marker you will be redirected to another page.
- How to assign location using ACF Plugin
- How to create extra fields and display it on a Google Maps infowindow
- How to assign a location in a map
- How to display infowindow message of each location
- How to redirect to URL by click on Google Maps marker
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location
- Sort locations in listings