By making use of this functionality, you will be able to set the limitation of locations per page in the listing. Follow the below steps to do this:
Step 1 Go to the Manage Maps page, now Add/Edit Map, and scroll down to the Listing Settings section.
Step 2 Enable the Display Listing tab and enter the number of locations you want to display in the Locations Per Page tab.
Step 3 Click Save Map and open the frontend map page.
You’ll see 2 listings locations per page below the map and click to next display more locations.
- How to print listing
- How to create extra fields and display it on a Google Maps infowindow
- How to display extra field value as clickable link inside infowindow or listing
- How to display locations per page in listings
- How to display search form, category sorting filter and radius filter
- Kairav Listing Skins
- Universities Listing
- Events Listing Solution for Google Maps
- Stores / Branches Listing
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location
Was this article helpful?