By making use of this functionality, you will be able to set the limitation of locations per page in the listing. Follow the below steps to do this:
Step 1 Go to the Manage Maps page, now Add/Edit Map, and scroll down to the Listing Settings section.
Step 2 Enable the Display Listing tab and enter the number of locations you want to display in the Locations Per Page tab.
Step 3 Click Save Map and open the frontend map page.
You’ll see 2 listings locations per page below the map and click to next display more locations.
- How to display listings below the Google Maps
- How to disable mouse scroll wheel on Google Maps
- How to assign location using ACF Plugin
- How to display Google Maps in full page
- How to change zoom level of the Google Maps on marker click
- Aare Listing Skin with Masonry Grid
- Stores / Branches Listing
- Show Listing below google maps
- A complete listing solution for Google Maps
- Location filter using radius distance in Listing