Using the WP MAPS PRO plugin you can insert post location with the help of custom fields and display with the Geo tags.
Show Post location using Custom fields
Step 1 From the WordPress dashboard go to Posts -> Add New.
Step 2 Enter the title , insert the content for post and set the featured image.
Step 3 Now assign location using custom fields. It is hidden by default and you need to use the screen options at the top of the posts and enable Custom Fields.
After that, the box appears at the bottom of the editor screen.
Step 4 Here, you can easily add any custom field post you like. All you need to do is give it a name and a value.
Step 5 Go to Manage Maps Page, now Add/Edit your map, and scroll down to the Show Posts Using Custom Fields section.
Step 6 Enable Geo Tags and insert the name of your custom fields in the post type.
Step 7 Click Save map and open the frontend map page.
Now you will see the Custom Fields Post location will display on your map.
- How to display locations per page in listings
- How to hide locations of categories in tabs settings
- How to assign location using ACF Plugin
- How to create a location
- How to show Posts Custom Fields on Google Maps Infowindow
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Display posts on Google Maps
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Sort locations in listings
- Show posts using custom fields