When using Google Maps, you will be able to choose from 15 different color schemes in order to give yourself a unique user experience. These schemes are found in tabs and listings, which provide a variety of options to customize your navigation experience.
You can create your own variant of the existing color scheme! You can choose different shades and hues to perfectly match your mood or personal preference for an even more customized Maps experience.
With our plugin, changing the color scheme of your Google Maps has never been easier. Choose from a variety of vibrant colors and personalize your map to make it stand out!
- Custom HTML over Google Maps
- Location filter using radius distance in Listing
- Redirect on click on Google Map shapes
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location
- Color scheme in Google Maps