Want to know how to hide the locations of categories in tab settings? Here’s what you need to do Follow the steps below for a seamless process:
Step 1 Start by heading over to the Manage Maps page. Scroll down until you reach the Tabs Settings section and you’ll be able to add or edit your map as needed. There, you can easily hide the location of any category in your Tab Settings.
Step 2 Go to the Display Tabs section and enable both the ‘Display Tabs’ option and the ‘Display Categories Tab’ option. After this is done, you will be able to easily hide the category locations from being visible.
Step 3 Then check the Hide Locations tab. (see screenshot)
Step 4 Open the frontend map page and select the “Save Map” option. Once you have saved the map.
Now You’ll see locations hidden from the categories tab.
- How to show posts location using custom fields
- How to customize the marker category icons
- How to display Multiple Routes On Same Map
- How to change the title of routes tab in tabs settings
- How to display Nearby locations using tabs settings
- Filter by category in Google Maps
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location
- Sort categories by title in google map tabs
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)