Want to know how to hide the locations of categories in tab settings? Here’s what you need to do Follow the steps below for a seamless process:
Step 1 Start by heading over to the Manage Maps page. Scroll down until you reach the Tabs Settings section and you’ll be able to add or edit your map as needed. There, you can easily hide the location of any category in your Tab Settings.
Step 2 Go to the Display Tabs section and enable both the ‘Display Tabs’ option and the ‘Display Categories Tab’ option. After this is done, you will be able to easily hide the category locations from being visible.
Step 3 Then check the Hide Locations tab. (see screenshot)
Step 4 Open the frontend map page and select the “Save Map” option. Once you have saved the map.
Now You’ll see locations hidden from the categories tab.
- How to redirect to URL by click on Google Maps marker
- How to show posts location using custom fields
- How to change the title of routes tab in tabs settings
- How to display locations per page in listings
- How to display tabs on Google Maps
- Sort locations in listings
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Color scheme in Google Maps
- Sort categories by title in google map tabs
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)