Follow the steps below to hide locations of categories in tabs settings :
Step 1 Go to the Manage Maps page, Now Add/Edit Map scroll down to the Tabs Settings section.
Step 2 Enable the Display Tabs and Display Categories Tab inside the Display Tabs.
Step 3 Then check the Hide Locations tab. (see screenshot)
Step 4 Click on Save Map and open the frontend map page.
Now You’ll see locations hidden from the categories tab.
- How to create a location
- How to hide locations of categories in tabs settings
- How to assign a location in a map
- How to display categories in tabs
- How to display infowindow message of each location
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Color scheme in Google Maps
- Filter by category in Google Maps
- Sort categories by title in google map tabs
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)