Sometimes users try to scroll the page and reach Google Maps they start dragging the map instead of a scrolling page. Since the map takes up almost all of the screen they are locked on the map and are not able to scroll further down the page.
To disable the map draggable option on google maps please do the following steps:
Step 1 Go to Add Map or Manage Maps > Edit Map page.
Step 2 Tick the Map Draggable option in the Enter Map information section.
Step 3 Click Save Map and see the changes.
- How to disable mouse scroll wheel on Google Maps
- Different types of control settings in Google Maps
- How to change a Google Maps zoom level
- Different type of control position settings on Google Maps
- How to disable the Google Maps drag