Have you ever needed to change the Google Maps zoom level quickly? With our WP MAPS PRO, it’s easy. Here’s a tutorial on how to do it!
The default zoom level is set to 0. You can change the Google Maps zoom level of the map using simple steps.
Step 1 Navigate to the Add Map or Manage Maps > Edit Map page.
Step 2 Set Minimum Zoom Level, Maximum Zoom Level, and Default Zoom Level in Enter Map Information section.
Step 3 Click Save Map and see the changes.
That’s it! Once you’ve done this, the zoom level of your map will be adjusted accordingly.
- How to disable mouse scroll wheel on Google Maps
- How to change a Google Maps zoom level
- How to use limit panning settings
- Different type of control position settings on Google Maps
- How to display Google Maps in full page