WP Maps Pro allows users to disable Info Windows for certain locations by following certain steps. To do this, go to the “Add Location” tab and select the “Disable Info Window” option. Once enabled, the info window of a particular location will be automatically hidden and the details associated with it won’t appear on google maps.
This plugin allows disabling an info window of a particular location easily. To hide the infowindow, you should take the following steps:
Step 1 To disable Infowindow on a Google Maps location, you can go to ‘Add Location‘ or ‘Manage Locations‘ and select ‘Edit Location Page‘. From there, check the box labelled ‘Disable Infowindow‘.
Step 2 Click on Save Location and see the changes.
- How to show info window on Google Maps on mouse click
- How to disable Info window of a particular location in google maps
- How to show Posts Custom Fields on Google Maps Infowindow
- How to create extra fields and display it on a Google Maps infowindow
- How to show info window on Google Maps on Mouse Hover
- Show messages on shapes in Google Maps
- Parma Infowindow Skin
- Infowindow customization
- Acerra Infowindow Skin
- Show Infowindow on mouseover in google maps