This WP MAPS PRO plugin allows disabling infowindow of a particular location easily. To hide the infowindow, you should take the following steps:
Step 1 Go to Add Location or Manage Locations > Edit Location Page and tick the Disable Infowindow option.
Step 2 Click on Save Location and see the changes.
- How to show info window on Google Maps on Mouse Hover
- How to create extra fields and display it on a Google Maps infowindow
- How to apply beautiful skins on an info window
- How to show Posts Custom Fields on Google Maps Infowindow
- How to disable Info window of a particular location
- Infowindow customization
- Udine Infowindow Skin
- Ojas Infowindow Skin
- Show messages on shapes in Google Maps
- Show Infowindow on mouseover in google maps