Acerra Infowindow Skin is a custom Google Map skin that you can apply to your existing infowindows. This skin will provide a unique and visually-engaging look while still providing easy access to the pertinent information that it contains. It has been designed with flexibility and customization in mind, so you can tweak and adjust the design as needed.
It displays content such as text or images in an attractive popup window above the map, at a given location. This can be used to enhance the presentation of any map created using Google Maps. If you go onto a website, you might come across the Acerra Infowindow Skin, which is a design for the information window on Google Maps. Below is an example of a map.
- Kairav Listing Skins
- Use Snazzymaps skins in Google Maps
- Infowindow customization
- Acerra Listing Skin
- Aare Listing Skin with Masonry Grid
- How to show info window on Google Maps on Mouse Hover
- How to disable Info window of a particular location in google maps
- How to apply beautiful skins on an info window
- How to show Posts Custom Fields on Google Maps Infowindow
- How to display extra field value as clickable link inside infowindow or listing