InfoWindows are an important feature of WP MAPS PRO that allow you to add additional information such as text, images, and videos to any marker on your map. To display infowindow messages on individual locations, follow these simple steps:
Step 1 Go to Add Location or Manage Locations > Edit Location page.
Step 2 Select Display Infowindow from On Click. By default, it is selected.
Step 3 Enter the Message in Infowindow Message tab. You can use HTML elements as well.
Step 4 Click on Save Location and open the frontend map page. You’ll see the infowindow message on the marker click.
- How to display extra field value as clickable link inside infowindow or listing
- How to assign multiple categories to a single location on Google Maps
- How to show info window on Google Maps on Mouse Hover
- How to create a location
- How to show info window on Google Maps on mouse click
- Ojas Infowindow Skin
- Udine Infowindow Skin
- Sort locations in listings
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
Was this article helpful?