When using the WP MAPS PRO plugin, it is possible to display customized information messaging when a marker is clicked on Google Maps. This feature provides additional interactivity for users who are navigating and exploring maps. To display an info window when a user clicks on a point on Google Maps, you can take the following steps:
Step 1 Go to Add Map or Manage Maps > Edit Maps and scroll down to Infowindow Settings section.
Step 2 Choose Mouse Click option from Show Infowindow on dropdown.
Step 3 Click on Save Map and see the changes.
- How to display infowindow message of each location
- How to create extra fields and display it on a Google Maps infowindow
- How to show info window on Google Maps on Mouse Hover
- How to show Posts Custom Fields on Google Maps Infowindow
- How to display extra field value as clickable link inside infowindow or listing
- Show messages on shapes in Google Maps
- Kriday Infowindow Skin
- Ojas Infowindow Skin
- Udine Infowindow Skin
- Fano Infowindow Skin