This WP MAPS PRO plugin allows opening infowindow message on Mouse Hover easily. To show the infowindow you should take the following steps:
Step 1 Go to Add Map or Manage Maps > Edit Map and scroll down to Infowindow Settings section.
Step 2 Choose Mouse Hover option from Show Infowindow on dropdown.
Step 3 Click on Save Map and see the changes.
- How to show info window on Google Maps on mouse click
- How to customize info window in WP Maps Pro
- How to create extra fields and display it on a Google Maps infowindow
- How to disable Info window of a particular location
- How to apply beautiful skins on an info window
- Ojas Infowindow Skin
- Infowindow customization
- Show Infowindow on mouseover in google maps
- Udine Infowindow Skin
- Kriday Infowindow Skin