You can display nearby places around a location on the WP MAPS PRO plugin using the nearby tab. You will be able to search for places nearby, like places to eat and drink, airports, and other places of interest in WP MAPS PRO.
Display Nearby locations
Step 1 Go to Manage Maps Page, now Add/Edit Map, and scroll down to the Tabs Settings section.
Step 2 Enable Display Tabs and Display Nearby Tab and select amenities according to your choice as below.
Step 3 Then click on the Save Map and open your frontend map page.
You’ll see the following nearby tab on the map.
- How to display Nearby places based on the user’s current location
- How to display infowindow message of each location
- How to show posts location using custom fields
- How to create a location
- How to display tabs on Google Maps
- Color scheme in Google Maps
- Search for nearby amenities in Google Maps
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Sort categories by title in google map tabs