You can display nearby places around a location on the WP MAPS PRO plugin using the nearby tab. You will be able to search for places nearby, like places to eat and drink, airports, and other places of interest in WP MAPS PRO.
Display Nearby locations
Step 1 Go to Manage Maps Page, now Add/Edit Map, and scroll down to the Tabs Settings section.
Step 2 Enable Display Tabs and Display Nearby Tab and select amenities according to your choice as below.
Step 3 Then click on the Save Map and open your frontend map page.
You’ll see the following nearby tab on the map.
- How to create a location
- How to redirect to URL by click on Google Maps marker
- How to display Multiple Routes On Same Map
- How to display Nearby locations using tabs settings
- How to hide locations of categories in tabs settings
- Sort categories by title in google map tabs
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location
- Sort locations in listings
Was this article helpful?