Google Maps Pro can be used to provide an interactive map experience for website visitors based on their current location. By loading the visitor’s location, it allows website visitors to easily find directions and points of interest near them. Please do with following steps:
Step 1 Go to Add or Edit Map and scroll down to the ‘Maps Center‘ section. This will allow you to customize your map with the visitor’s current location.
Step 2 To load Google Maps based on the visitor’s current location, enable the Center by Current Location checkbox.
Step 3 Then Save the map.
- How to create a google map
- How to display map on frontend
- How to display street view in Google Maps
- How to display a circle radius around the center location
- How to change the language of a Google Maps