The WP Google Maps plugin provides users the ability to assign permission levels for controlling locations, categories, routes, and maps. This makes it much easier to monitor who has access to which maps and gives administrators more control over the content on their site. By assigning permissions, users can ensure that only those with the appropriate privileges have access to sensitive information.
Step 1 To do this, simply go to the Manage Permissions tab in the WP Maps Pro, then select or deselect the checkboxes for each permission that requires adjustment.
Step 2 When you are done making changes, click ‘Save Permissions‘ to save your changes.
- How to import your backup
- How to display map on frontend
- How to create a google map
- How to display street view in Google Maps
- How to take a backup of your plugin