You can keep backup of all map data in .sql file and use that to import your data backup if something goes wrong or you lost any data. You can use .sql file to transfer your map data from one domain to another domain as well. Your backup will be store at Manage Backup where you can import it very easily if data is accidentally deleted.
Backup of your plugin
To take a backup of your plugin you should do following steps :
Step 1 Go to Manage Backup Page and click on a ‘Plugin Backup’.
It will take all backup of your plugin.
Step 2 Then Go to ‘Manage Backup’ Section of same page to see the backup of your plugin.
- How to import your backup
- How to take a backup of your plugin
- How to create a google map
- How to display street view in Google Maps
- How to load the Google Maps based on the visitor’s current location