To display the category tab you can follow the below steps :
Step 1 Go to Manage maps, Now Add/Edit Map, and scroll down to the Tabs Settings section.
Step 2 Enable the Display Tabs and Display Categories Tab options inside the Display Tabs.
Step 3 Click on Save Map and see the tab on the frontend map page.
Now you’ll see the category tab on the map in the right top corner.
- How to display tabs on Google Maps
- How to customize the marker category icons
- How to create a marker category
- How to create custom filters in Google Maps
- How to display search form, category sorting filter and radius filter
- Filter by category in Google Maps
- Color scheme in Google Maps
- Sort categories by title in google map tabs