If you want to assign multiple categories in a single location, you will do the following steps :
Step 1 Go to Add or Edit Location and enter the location title, location address (Google autocomplete enabled), and all details.
Step 2 Scroll down to the Apply Marker Category section of the same page and assign the categories to the location.
Step 3 Then Click Save location. Now multiple categories are assigned to your single location.
- How to display locations per page in listings
- How to create a location
- How to customize the marker category icons
- How to create a marker category
- How to change the title of the categories tab title
- Display maps using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Sort locations in listings
- Sort categories by title in google map tabs
- Display multiple filters by location fields
- Load a map according to the visitor’s location