You can display directions between two locations over google maps using the direction tab.
Step 1: Go to Manage Maps Page, Now Add/Edit Map, and scroll down to the Tabs Settings section.
Step 2: Enable the Display Tabs and Display Directions Tab box inside the display tabs. (See screenshot)
Step 3: Then Click on Save Map and open the frontend map page.
Step 4: Add the Start Location and End Location from frontend on the direction tab and click to Find Direction.
Now you’ll see the result of the following direction.
- How to display directions using tabs settings
- How to display categories in tabs
- How to display Nearby locations using tabs settings
- How to display tabs on Google Maps
- How to set default start and end location in the direction tab