Parma Infowindow Skin is a module that allows users to quickly and easily customize the look of their Location infowindow. With Parma Infowindow Skin, users can select a skin that best matches the style of their site, and then apply it to their infowindow with just a few clicks!
An InfoWindow skin is a way to customize the look and feel of your map’s main window. You can assign a skin to any location on your map, and it will automatically apply whenever you view that location in the Map Viewer or on the map itself. Skins give you a lot of flexibility in how you interact with your map data.
You would then see a Parma Infowindow Skin displayed on the frontend of the site.
- Fano Listing Skin
- Acerra Infowindow Skin
- Show messages on shapes in Google Maps
- Use Snazzymaps skins in Google Maps
- Ojas Infowindow Skin
- How to create extra fields and display it on a Google Maps infowindow
- How to display infowindow message of each location
- How to disable Info window of a particular location in google maps
- How to display extra field value as clickable link inside infowindow or listing
- How to show Posts Custom Fields on Google Maps Infowindow