Street View helps you to explore world landmarks, see natural wonders, and step inside places such as museums, arenas, restaurants, or small businesses.
1. Street View images aren’t available everywhere.
2. Street view settings are applicable on one location only.
You can display street view 2 ways :
Step 1 Go to Add or Edit Map and scroll down to ‘Street View Settings’.
Step 2 Enable the ‘Turn On Street View’ checkbox.
Step 3 Click Save Map to see the changes.
Drag Pegman to a place on the map.
- How to display street view in Google Maps
- How to import your backup
- How to load the Google Maps based on the visitor’s current location
- How to change the language of a Google Maps
- How to take a backup of your plugin