KML layers on Google Map displays the geographic information given by the KML link that you enter while creating the map in the wordpress plugin. The WP MAPS PRO plugin features with implementing KML layer over the map. The information associated with the layer pops up when you click on the layer.
Include Kml/Kmz file
Step 1 Go to Add or Edit Map page and scroll down to ‘Layers Settings’ section.
Step 2 Mark checked Kml/Kmz Layer option.
Step 3 Enter the full URL to the KML file you uploaded. You can display multiple kml layers on google maps by inserting comma(,) separated kml urls.
Step 4 click Save map to allow the layer added to your map.
- How to include Fusion Table layer on Google Maps
- How to display traffic layer, transit layer and bicycle layer on Google Maps
- How to apply an overlay layer on a Google Maps
- How to include your KMl/Kmz file in your Google Maps
- Display fusion layers in google maps
- Display traffic, transit and bicycle layers in Google Maps
- Display KML/KMZ files in Google Maps