With the WP MAPS PRO plugin, you can easily download a CSV file sample. This file gives you an example of how to format the data you will be entering to create your interactive map. A sample CSV file is the perfect option for you! By downloading this file, you will be able to access, edit and add your desired locations easily. This makes it easier to use the locations on a map in just a few clicks.
Step 1 Go to Import Location Page.
Step 2 Click on the Download Sample file button below the page.
- How to download a sample CSV file
- How to export/import the map from one site to another site
- How to export a live demo and import it to your website
- How to export your locations in CSV file
- How to import multiple locations on a single click