Create location using Google Meta box is useful feature. This tutorial is to help you to display your posts or custom posts types on google maps. Just few steps you can display your post map on google maps.
Create location using Google Meta box
Step 1From the WordPress dashboard go to Posts > Add New.
Step 2Enter the Title of Your location. Then you can see ‘WP Google Map Pro’ meta box to enter your address details.
Step 3There will be Following Fields :
- Enter Location : Enter the Name of your location.Type few words and choose your Address.
- Latitude / Longitude : Latitude & longitude will be automatically calculated when you assign Location Address but you can change them.
- Choose Marker Categories : Assign a category to your location (optional). You can create categories from Add Marker Category link.
- Location Redirect : You have three options in ‘Location Redirect’ field.
Marker – To display an info window message on marker click.
Post – To redirect to post on marker click.
Custom Link – To redirect to a custom page on marker click.
- Select Map : Select your map on which you want to display your post. You can create map from Add Map link.
and you’re done